|Title:||Proposal Writer Strategist|
The LDM Group is seeking a part-time dynamic Proposal Writer Strategist who is a highly skilled and an effective communicator to lead and assist in the writing of services solutions. The writer engages with internal/external proposal teams to gather intelligence, data and participate in solution strategy discussions. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Thoroughly reviews RFPs, RFQs, RFI and Sources Sought solicitations to develop framework, template format, strategy, technical approach and or related assignments
- Conducts customer research ass needed on RFP technical/functional areas to gain better understanding of material to be written
- Work with internal/external resources to position LDM in a "winners circle"
- Works closely with LDM management and teaming partners to translate technical concepts into compelling written and graphic materials understandable by a wide audience;
- Performs research to gain additional insight into effort being proposed.
- Ensure writing is compliant with the compliance matrix and proposal instructions.
- Collaborates with other professionals (i.e., proposal managers, capture managers and subject matter experts [SMEs]) to prepare questions and gather information to obtain the necessary information to clearly articulate through writing a winning strategy, compelling solutions, and substantiated themes
- Provides oversight of proposal writing, assignments, setting deadlines and on-time delivery
- Bachelor’s degree desire (Journalism, English, Business or Marketing).
- Eight years of work experience with at least five years of experience in writing proposals in response to Federal Government and or State. .
- Experience with Fedbizops, GovWin, eMaryland, and other procurement sites
- Excellent administrative and communication skills.
- Experience working in cross-cultural environments.
- Knowledge of current proposal writing trends and best practices.
- Demonstrable knowledge of proposal writing in Management Consulting service industry with working knowledge of Federal Human Resources, Cyber Security, Change Management, Strategy, Staff Augmentation Modeling a BIG plus.
- Microsoft Office Experience with Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. LinkedIn and other networking tools.
- Able to foster working relationships in-person and remotely.
- Able to analyze complex situations and problem solving
- Deadline and goal oriented.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and balance workload.
This is a virtual position. Consultant must have a office setup to include laptop. internet, printer, fax and copy capabilities. LDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: